FREE CONSULTATION 424-260-1089 424-260-1089

Are You Ready to File an I-601A Application for Provisional Unlawful Presence Waiver?

All you need to know before applying for a provisional  waiver. Since March 4, 2013, a  green-card seekers planning to make use of the U.S. government’s new provisional waiver procedures to request that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services forgive your past unlawful U.S. presence and allow you to receive a green card – and that it Read More